We have teamed up with some of the best suppliers the wedding industry has to offer to present a complete package for intimate wedding parties from ceremony through to your reception.
- Ceremony in the Pavilion on the deck of the iconic Summit Restaurant.
- Celebrant to marry you – personalised to ensure your nuptials are ‘your way for your day’.
- Award winning photographer to capture all the best bits!
- A luxury car and driver to transport you or your partner to The Summit. After you say ‘I do’ this luxury car will take you to the Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens for your all-important photos.
- End of reception luxury car or stretch limousine transfer to your hotel within the CBD area.
- Bridal Bouquet & buttonhole for the ceremony – these can be altered or added upon to ensure you have the flowers you need for your wedding party.
- A Reception Package! The Summit’s Pavilion can be reset after your ceremony to offer the most beautiful dining location to celebrate. The package includes: Chefs selection canapes (40 mins), 2 course seasonal Summit group menu (see sample menu), wedding cake served as dessert and 3 hour premium beverage package.
- Wedding Cake! A custom 2 tier wedding cake in an array of flavours and styling.
- Reception styling – centrepiece and tea lights for your reception table made with fresh seasonal flowers!
There are options to upgrade and change package details. Please see your Wedding coordinator for details
All Inclusive Wedding Package
Monday - Thursday
12 people ~ 4600.0
(10 guests + couple to be)
20 people ~ 5560.0
(18 guests + couple to be)
ALL THE DETAILS
Brisbane’s ‘highest’ wedding venue. The award-winning, Summit Restaurant, will play host to your ceremony and reception. The stunning Pavilion, located on the deck of the Summit Restaurant, is the most prestigious of semi -private dining areas offering the most romantic and panoramic views of Brisbane and beyond.
Your Ceremony will feature:
- Breathtaking outlook as you exchange your vows
- Clothed signing table
- Red carpet or black carpet for your aisle
- Chairs for your guests with your choice of sash colour tied in bow on aisle chairs
- Clothed water station for your guests.
The Pavilion will then be reset during your photo time to accommodate a reception dinner your guests will talk about for years to come. Suited to a maximum 20 guests in a sit-down format, the Pavilion is truly VIP dining in the highest regard.
Your Reception Package includes:
- Chefs selection canapes (40 mins)
- 2-course Seasonal Summit Group Menu (see sample menu)
- Wedding Cake served as dessert
- 3-hour Premium Beverage Package
If you would prefer a completely private venue for your reception then our Fountain View Room is available to book for a discounted $300 room hire
Congratulations on your engagement! Since my appointment in 2008, I have conducted well over 1000 weddings. The Summit Restaurant is one of my favourite venues and certainly, you and your guests will remember your wedding as one of the best days in their lives.
I truly love being a celebrant as I am able to create personal ceremonies which are truly reflective of the bridal couple and also be part of the most important day of their life. Just like 2 couples are not alike nor should 2 wedding ceremonies. After all it is your wedding and therefore it should be Your Way as it is Your Day.
Once you have confirmed your Mystery Pop Up Package with Summit Restaurant, please get in touch with me at least 1 to 18 months prior to your wedding date. As there is some important paperwork that needs to be completed to ensure your wedding day goes off without a hitch.
Your Celebrant Package Includes:
- Information Kit including ceremony design, sample vows, rituals and other inclusions & heaps of other really useful stuff
- Unlimited meetings with the Bride & Groom
- Flexible meeting times - after hours and weekends
- Unlimited correspondence - phone and email contact
- Lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM)
- Ceremony Design Session – conducted at the 1st or 2nd meeting
- Preparation of a fully personalised ceremony
- Ceremony Rehearsal
- Ceremonial Certificate
- The use of a beautiful Signing Pen
- Lots of love and support!
Professional Photographer for over 30 Years, Grant Weston captures a unique style of art that allows you to capture fleeting reactions and emotions that would otherwise fade away unnoticed.
No one wants their images to be exactly like everyone else’s. That’s why Grant will work with each client to provide custom results that match their vision.
Included in your package is:
- 2 hours of coverage starting 15 minutes before your ceremony
- Photo shoot after the ceremony at Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens
- Unlimited high-resolution images supplied on USB
An amazing 2 tier wedding cake from the spectacular Deliberately Delicious. Choose your cake, icing and theme from a range of options to ensure your cake reflects your desire for your wedding day.
Cake Flavours: chocolate, white chocolate, salted caramel
Icing Choice: buttercream textured; semi naked look, traditional look (ganache and sugar dough)
Any Colour Theme: icing flowers and ribbon colour (enquire into what we have or couples can supply their own) Or a spray of fresh flowers (please note we ask for a colour theme to work with, and will not be able to cater for a particular variety of flower - these will vary due to seasons and availability)
Flowers & Styling
Our favourite event stylist, Natasha and her team from Captivating Moments, have over 20 years experience in styling weddings and they understand it is not just the ‘look’ that is important, peace of mind and confidence in your stylist is also essential.
They have designed a package to include:
- Bridal bouquet and buttonhole – need a different combination? Not a problem!
- Styling for your reception table.
A luxury car is also included to transport you or your partner to your ceremony and then transport you and your partner for the ever important photos!
End of evening honeymoon transfer to your hotel within the CBD area.